Menu
Your Cart

Seagate Hard Disk

Seagate 1TB 2.5 Inch SATA Laptop HDD Seagate 1TB 2.5 Inch SATA Laptop HDD
Mega Sale Offer -13 %
Seagate 1TB 2.5 Inch SATA Laptop HDDThe Seagate Laptop HDD has a capacity of 1TB. This hard drive has a built-in SATA 6.0Gb/s interface and a 5400RPM speed. This HDD features a Seek time of 13ms and a 2.5-inch form factor. The Seagate SATA 6Gb/s interface improves burst speed, while the Seagate Secu..
৳3,650 ৳4,200
Ex Tax:৳3,650
Seagate Barracuda 1TB 2.5 Inch SATA Laptop HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB 2.5 Inch SATA Laptop HDD
Mega Sale Offer -9 %
Seagate Barracuda 1TB 2.5 Inch SATA Laptop HDDSeagate Barracuda Laptop HDD comes with a 1TB capacity. This HDD built-in SATA 6.0Gb/s Interface with 5400RPM. This HDD has a 13ms Seek time with a 2.5-inch form factor. Seagate BarraCudas SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance while Seagate Se..
৳4,100 ৳4,500
Ex Tax:৳4,100
Seagate Internal 1TB SATA Barracuda HDD
Mega Sale Offer -7 %
Seagate Internal 1TB SATA 7200RPM 3.5" Barracuda HDDBuilt on proven reliability and innovation, BarraCuda hard drives are available in a versatile mix of capacity and price point options to fit any budget. All hard drives in the BarraCuda family come equipped with Multi-Tier Caching Technology (MTC)..
৳4,199 ৳4,500
Ex Tax:৳4,199
Seagate IronWolf 6TB NAS 5400 RPM 3.5" Internal HDD
Mega Sale Offer -9 %
Seagate IronWolf 6TB NAS 5400 RPM 3.5" Internal HDDSeagate understands your unique data storage challenges and crafted the IronWolf network-attached storage (NAS) hard drives to help you achieve your goals. It is built for multi-user environments and high workload rates, these NAS hard drives are en..
৳19,500 ৳21,500
Ex Tax:৳19,500
Seagate IronWolf Pro 12TB 3.5 Inch SATA 7200RPM NAS Hard Drive
Mega Sale Offer -10 %
Seagate IronWolf Pro 12TB 3.5 Inch SATA 7200RPM NAS Hard DriveThe Seagate IronWolf Pro 12TB 3.5 Inch SATA 7200RPM NAS Hard Drive is Optimized for NAS with AgileArray. AgileArray enables dual-plane balancing and RAID optimization in multi-bay environments, with the most advanced power management poss..
৳45,000 ৳49,800
Ex Tax:৳45,000
Seagate SkyHawk 2TB 3.5" Surveillance Hard Drive
Mega Sale Offer -2 %
Seagate SkyHawk 2TB 3.5" Surveillance Hard DriveSeagate SkyHawk 2TB Surveillance Hard Drive - SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Drive Custom-built for surveillance applications with Image Perfect firmware for crisp, clear, 24×7 video workloads. Rotational vibration (RV) sensors help maintain ..
৳5,500 ৳5,600
Ex Tax:৳5,500
Seagate SkyHawk 4TB Surveillance Hard Drive
Mega Sale Offer -9 %
Seagate SkyHawk 4TB Surveillance Hard DriveSeagate SkyHawk 4TB Surveillance Hard Drive - SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Drive Custom-built for surveillance applications with Image Perfect firmware for crisp, clear, 24×7 video workloads.Rotational vibration (RV) sensors help maintain perfor..
৳10,000 ৳10,980
Ex Tax:৳10,000
Seagate SkyHawk 6TB Surveillance Hard Drive
Mega Sale Offer -9 %
Seagate SkyHawk 6TB Surveillance Hard DriveSeagate SkyHawk 6TB Surveillance Hard Drive - SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Drive Custom-built for surveillance applications with Image Perfect firmware for crisp, clear, 24×7 video workloads.Rotational vibration (RV) sensors help maintain perfor..
৳15,500 ৳17,090
Ex Tax:৳15,500
Seagate Skyhawk Lite 2TB 3.5" Surveillance HDD Seagate Skyhawk Lite 2TB 3.5" Surveillance HDD
Mega Sale Offer -3 %
Seagate Skyhawk Lite 2TB 3.5" Surveillance HDDSeagate SkyHawk 2TB HDD is 3.5 inch HDD interface with SATA 6GB/s and 64 Cache (MB). Image Perfect firmware supports 24×7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record about 90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, and supports ..
৳5,699 ৳5,900
Ex Tax:৳5,699
Showing 1 to 9 of 9 (1 Pages)